Well said, Avital........
BarbE
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Avital
  To: Lace
  Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 12:43 AM
  Subject: [lace] admin: political statements

  Dear Spiders,

  Can we please drop the topic of political statements? Betty Ann has
  explained that she was happy to see that T was back, not that she was
  endorsing her political views. Susan, we have discussed this before and we
  have decided that political sigs, as long as they are not excessively long,
  are okay. They're the e-mail equivalent of bumper stickers. As long as
  politics is not the subject of discussion, sigs are okay. If someone
  *really* wants to discuss politics, they're welcome to take the discussion
  to lace-chat or, preferably, to private e-mail. I'm sure I'm not the only
  one who'd like to hear more about Prague!

  Thank-you.

  Best wishes,

  Avital
  Moderator