Snap!  Liz, I got mine yesterday too!   I seem to remember that we were amongst
the last to receive ours with the previous issue, so maybe our patience then is
being rewarded this time!
Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

Elizabeth Ligeti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Well, I had a lovely surprize when
the Postie delivered the mail, yesterday
afternoon - the UK Lace Magazine was there!! Such cute teddy bears on the
cover, - and Oh, what clever lacemakers there are - with pictures of some of
the Myths & Mysteries entries.
I won't say any more!! - Watch out for your mail!!!
from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,

http://au.movies.yahoo.com