One can only hope it will come back into fashion soon, like knitting has
this year!! Suddenly, everyone wants to knit, although the same books have
been sitting on the shelves for several years being ignored completely
while everyone queued up for the "mosaics" books!! I suppose it's good
that people be introduced to various crafts, but I hate that "I'll do it
because it's fashionable, and I'll drop it as soon as it isn't" attitude!
If they learned crafts seriously at school, it would be less obvious.And
what worries me is that there is no room is many people's houses for
manual entertainment (and I don't mean the bed :-))

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, who was exposed to crafts since she was
a toddler.


 --- The Browns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > 
> 
>     Vis-a-vis your comments on Brugges.  The latest issue of "Friends of
> 
> Flanders", mentions lace for sale -" luxurious" in Brugges, but no 
> mention of Gent or Brussels.    This we find is typical  today, 
> everybody in the tourist world seems to think it is dead!!!   Try 
> getting the media to a lace function - impossible and even when sent the
> 
> copy very rarely does it get into the papers or onto TV.
> That's my moan for today.   Bye, Sheila in E.Herts., England


Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to