Just received my Lace magazine (awairted with baited breath after all the
talk on this list!!), and I spent last evening reading it. 
I would like to congratulate all the wonderful lacemakers who made those
lace pieces, particularly the Australian ones, of course :-) Such
fantastic imagination as well as lacemaking skills. 
I guess that is what I like most about lacemaking. People with very little
creative skills like me can still make beautiful things by using other
people's patterns, and real artists can go ahead and to their best too.
Keep it up, all of you!!

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, who has now finished the lace foir her
lacemakers'census and needs to do something with it :-)


Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to