This is mainly for the Oz spiders - has anyone in Australia, other than
Helene, received their UK Lace magazine yet?
I am still watching out for the Postie to deliver mine.

And -

I have ordered "Lace from the V & A Museum" from Amazon in the US.  DH has
offered to buy it for my birthday.  Instead of the(Aussie) $110 for it
through the local bookseller, I can get it posted to me for $62 (approx - on
yesterday's currency exchange).  I think the bookseller here gets their
books from the UK, and our $ is so depressed against the �.  I like to buy
locally, but the difference is just too much, this time.
I have not purchased from Amazon before, but it is often mentioned on the
List, so I am trusting your opinions!!! :)
The Gros Point on the cover is exquisite, and if the rest of the book has
lace like that in it - I just can't wait - though I have to wait 11 -16
days, they reckon!!!
I just hope the Lace magazine comes in the next few days to tide me over
till the book arrives!!! :))

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,  where it is a grey day, and chilly.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to