Jeri,

I for one really appreciate your input on 'threads' such as this.
I only wish I could take some of the classes you have been able to.
I make it a point to 'print and file' your posts.

Thank you again
Lorri
  If any of this information I keep putting on Arachne is of value, once in a
  while I'd love to hear from some one or two of the 1,200(?) lurkers on the
  Arachne list.  Same goes for the other responders who keep trying to be of
help -
  if they hear from you, they know their time is of value.

  Jeri Ames in Maine USA
  Lace & Embroidery Resource Center