All of the talk of the new IOLI Bulletin got me to thinking that I hadn't received one in quite some time, so I started doing some checking. I wrote the check in September - a bit past the deadline but had e- mailed with someone, can't remember who and my computer went south in December so I can't go back and look - and the check has never been cashed. Makes me wonder where it went but now it seems clear to me that my subscription was never entered so I didn't receive the last issue and I'm sure I'm not going to receive the issue you all are talking about now.
Can someone help me with this?  I miss receiving the bulletins.
Thanks in advance.
Jane Nelson
Lincoln, NE  USA