Sheila's post gave me the idea that perhaps sometime we coild have a lace-in
relay - perhaps on the UK National Lacemaking Day in September.  With several
organisers around the world we could keep it going for the full 24 hours until
it "comes back home".

Six people doing four hour stints, or eight at three hours.  But do we have a
wide enough spread of people around the time-zones to make it work?  Just an
idle fancy that it would be weird to know that for a full 24 hours, someone
somewhere in the world is making lace.  That is probably often the case anyway,
but we don't know about it, so it doesn't count.

Jacquie