Bev wrote:

Hi everyone, and thank you Janice for the nice report - yes quiet list
- so... what's everyone else doing in lace?

Well, a week ago I finished the final piece I had on the go from the Tonder class I took from Gunvor Jorgensen at the PNWC conference in June. I've sewn the 3 sample pieces I did in the class onto a page that has gone into the folder for future reference.

Now I could cheerfully start one of the many projects I plan to do eventually - like one of many in Russian Tape from the book "Motieven in Kleur" that I bought at PNWC, or another Tonder pattern, or a Milanese pattern (bought another great book), or there's that Mechlin syllabus I bought once and have always been meaning to try ... or ... or ...

But I think I really should try finishing the Old Flanders pattern I've had on the go for 3 years now. So that'll be my next project.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to