Hello everyone

I'm new here, it's really great to hear people talk about important things
like lace, lace and more lace!

At the moment I'm really pleased with myself as I managed to pick up a copy of
Pamela Nottingham's 'Technique of Bucks Point Lace' in very good condition for
£2.50 in a second hand book shop whilst on holiday in Norfolk.

My only problem now is how am I ever going to find time to try Bucks Point,
when I'm determined to have a go at Beds before I try anything else!  I didn't
mean to buy any more books, but when I saw that, what else could I do?

Alison in Essex