From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Gray, Alison J
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:28 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Lace treasure

Hello everyone

I'm new here, it's really great to hear people talk about important
things like lace, lace and more lace!

At the moment I'm really pleased with myself as I managed to pick up a
copy of Pamela Nottingham's 'Technique of Bucks Point Lace' in very good
condition for £2.50 in a second hand book shop whilst on holiday in
Norfolk.

My only problem now is how am I ever going to find time to try Bucks
Point, when I'm determined to have a go at Beds before I try anything
else!  I didn't mean to buy any more books, but when I saw that, what
else could I do?

Alison in Essex