This was sent to me but was obviously intended for the whole list.

Vicki in Maryland, still having fun playing with Tønder samples after Lace at
Sweet Briar

In a message dated 08/05/2008 7:22:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     What are you doing instead of IOLI Convention
 Date:  08/05/2008 7:22:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Carolyn Hastings)
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 To all those of you who are not at IOLI Convention --

 the list sure is quiet.  Soooo, I thought I'd ask what you are doing this
 week lace-wise.

 I'm really missing going to Convention.  That's the first thing.

 Today I'm going up to the Ipswich Historical Society Museum, where a few of
 us work with their lace collections.  Sally Barry, Linda Lane and I
 photograph the lace samples and then eventually wrap the lace around tubes
 (or whatever is appropriate) for storage.  We go every two weeks, and it is
 our lace "fix".

 On Friday I'll go up to Plimoth Plantation to work some more on the gold and
 silver lace that will adorn their recreation of a 1620's woman's embroidered
 jacket.  The long piece of lace that needs to be made (just over three
 yards) is now almost 40" long.  I'll probably finish off one of the short
 pieces and start a new short piece, and then two of four short pieces (for
 shoulders and cuffs) will be finished.

 In between, I'm hoping to get a little piece of Binche started.  It's been a
 while since I waded into the murky waters of Binche, so it will be a
 challenge.

 I hate summer, the heat and the sticky weather, but it is good for one thing
 -- retreating into an air conditioned room and making lace.

 Now it's your turn, tell us what you are up to.

 Best,
 Carolyn

 Carolyn Hastings
 Stow, MA USA

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits
in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.<BR>
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)</HTML>