Dear Friends,

 the list sure is quiet.  Soooo, I thought I'd ask what you are doing this
 week lace-wise.

Not much actually - lace-wise. I have about 2 months more work to do on this petit point portrait I'm doing in 16 shades of B&W at 50 sts per inch. I'm managing to put in about 3 hours per day. After that I shall get back on to my large piece of Toender and finish the last side.

Am also madly rehearsing and MD-ing "Nunsense" 2 or 3 nights a week as well. Can't wait to get into my habit.

David in Ballarat