Oh love this...  Your Hubby must have been quite a character..  LOL  his
definition gave me a much needed laugh... LOL

Faye , Drumore, PA  USA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carol" <nestalace.ca...@btopenworld.com>
To: "post to Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2010 5:03:07 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Definitions

Thie 'thread' makes me smile!    My late husband, if anyone asked him what
on earth I was doing with my pillows and bobbins (seemingly, neither of
which had some of them ever seen before) always used to tell people that I
was 'joining holes together with bits of yarn'.  It did make some people
wonder about my sanity, I think ..

Carol - Suffolk UK
'Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, and grant us peace in our day.'