Sorry about the empty msg--Yahoo strikes again. The text was in my "Sent mail"
copy at least:

________________________________
From: Nancy Neff
<nnef...@yahoo.com>
To: Agnes Boddington <ag...@weatherwax.karoo.co.uk>;
Sister Claire
<quietasa...@gmail.com>; lace@arachne.com
Sent: Sun, July 25,
2010 10:09:29 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Ethafoam after straw and horse hair

bought my first straw-filled pillow last year, and at first I loved it. After
being away from it for a couple of weeks then going back to it, however, I
discovered that the 'cold' I had been fighting off the first time I used it
was
really allergies--I seem to be allergic to something in
the stras. It's
just like hay-fever, so I wonder if it has to do with when they
cut the straw
for the filling or if there was grass in the barley field or what.
Bummer.
Does anyone want to buy a $150 straw pillow from me? I'll pay shipping
within
eastern USA!

Nancy, sneezing in Connecticut.