Hi,

Just thought I'd jump in here with a possible suggestion when working
on an Ethafoam pillow.  Years ago I was told to put a covering of wool over
the foam and between the pillow covering.  I have used old wool skirts or
blankets that I have washed in hot water and put in the dryer.  Even my husbands
old wool uniforms.  This layer of wool seems to make things so much easier
to work on the pillows.  Feels like there is some thing for the pins to grab on
to.

Just my two cents worth.

Patsy A. Goodman
Pres. Chula Bobbin Lacers