<Subject: [lace] Lace Guild website update

A few small changes to the site. Some of you may find it of interest.

Jean and David in cold, snowy Glasgow

Jean and David Leader
Lace Guild website: http://www.laceguild.org

I loved browsing through the new look website.  Well done, but who is the photo
of on the first page?  I didn't spot a name. Not being familiar with faces of
the Lace Guild I was unsure if it is the President.  I know it is not Jean. :-)

I especially enjoyed the video under Craft of Lace

http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/craft/technique.html

Very nice, simple directions for new lacemakers of bobbin lace and needlelace.
 The needlelace one was speeded up so watch those hands go!  Wish I could do it
that fast.  I'm looking forward to more advent calendar pictures.

 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA where it is snowing,
cold and I don't want to go out.
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org