Although I don't dispute that there are a lot of people out there that are
so rude as to take your breath away, there are also people who are mentally
ill,  autistic, or have attention deficit disorder. Sometimes the people
who are  with them, rather than disclosing this information (and that can be
risky if the  disabled person is prone to anger) try to cover for them. I
have to wonder if  something like this is happening when the situation is that
weird. And yes, what  can you do to protect yourself from these situations,
except leave things  home.

Devon
who once visited a museum in Spain with someone who was having a
schizophrenic break