Is there a size 40 Brok?  If so I haven't seen it.

I think that your problem is possibly a combination of the things already
suggested; excessive wear on the thread from making lots of sewings and the
bobbins rolling to loosen the twist.  Use a magic thread and keep watching for
any leash that looks as though it is untwisting.  If it is only the worker
threads which are suffering you could try running those threads through beeswax
as you wind the bobbins - a bit tedious to do for all the pairs though.

Brenda

On 7 Jan 2012, at 05:14, Witchy Woman wrote:

> I was using Brok cotton...I think
> size 40.

Brenda in Allhallows
www.brendapaternoster.co.uk