From: Jacquie Tinch <laceandb...@aol.com>
To:
Witchy Woman <wytchy...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: "lace@arachne.com"
<lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Sat, January 7, 2012 4:29:28 AM
Subject: Re: [lace]
Thread problem

As Peg's teacher for the Milanese class I'd like to say a
couple of things.

I suspect the threads weren't 'wearing out', just
untwisting. This was one of
the things I told the class to watch out for (and
if they saw it happening to
retwist any affected threads), but I was giving
out a lot of information at
Ithaca and not all of it finds a permanent home
in every brain.

[snip]