From: Katelyn Schreyer <krschre...@gmail.com>
To: <lace@arachne.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 12:50 PM -0400
Subject: [lace] Pillow stands

Hello everyone,

I am wondering what everyone is using as a pillow stand for a cookie
pillow. Do you have a freestanding prop only used for your pillow, or do
you make all your lace with the pillow propped up on the kitchen table?

If you have a prop for use on a table, did you make it or buy it?

At my apartment we were really wanting for space, so my pillow rested on my
lap when in use, and I would roll up a t-shirt under the pillow to give it
a little slant. Now that we are in a house I suddenly have much more space,
and could set up on a small table or get a full stand. What do you
reccomend?

Katelyn Schreyer
krschre...@gmail.com