The tablemate is a wonderful table to travel with. But if you're flying, be sure to get the small one. There is a larger one, but it weighs more and may not fit in your suitcase. I've bought several of them while they were on sale a various times, and have enough to lend to other lacemakers when they come to my house to make lace!

Clay