I joined you all in 2005 to keep in touch with lacemakers after my lace teacher retired and neither she nor the class was replaced.  I contined to learn and be inspired to carry on although I added tatting to my interests which I have been doing more of in recent years.  I have ventured into Quilting last year to create special gifts for special people but have returned to working some lace right now.  I got some UFO's completed ready for future brides and have had a big fight on my hands trying to relearn bucks point in order to work another horseshoe to match one worked in 2018.  I think I am doing ok now and as long as I take it very slow and check often it is growing at last and I am going forwards more than going backward.  I number of Arachnids have been a huge help in my years in the group and I thank them for the help, guidance and support at various times.  I am currently working with some pretty numb fingers so it is a bigger challenge now, but good for the grey matter and finger dexterity to keep pushing.  So Happy Anniversary to all on the list.  Keep safe

Sue Turnbull Dorset UK