I joined in 1996 so have been a member for 25 years if my math is correct.
 That is a beautiful lace hanky on Flickr but not much cloth area for blowing
your nose ;-)
Nice to get a Lace Digest after such a long gap.
Last Saturday I had two pieces of lace purchased from an online charity event.
 Both went to appreciative people so I didn't mind that the prices were not
as high as they should have been for the work involved, raised $100 for abused
children and battered women.  Gets them out of my home and may be worn or
admired by others.Janice
Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com