I can see four good reasons for NOT creating a Montenegrin Wikipedia:

1. Standardised Montenegrin is practically identical to Standard Serbian,
except for a few words spelled differently. In addition, there is a
Wikipedia in Serbo-Croatian as well. There is no way that Montenegrins
would actually NEED such a project to have access to encyclopedic
information.

2. Political POV issues should never be a reason for splitting off
projects. We are already stuck with two Wikipedias in Belarussian and four
in Serbo-Croatian, a fifth one just to satisfy a different POV is not going
to be of any use to anybody. Besides, there won't be any POV issues when it
comes to articles about planets, maggots or the political system of Burkina
Faso, so the whole POV problem should not affect not more than, say 0.1% of
the entire content of a decent encyclopedia.

3. It is actually quite a waste that people, instead of having one large
encyclopedia, should be working on four or five small(er), incomplete ones.
This may be nice for editors, but not for the public coming to Wikipedia
for information.

4. To provide a Montenegrin Wikipedia with content, it is very likely that
articles will be massively imported (by hand or by bot) from its sister
projects, especially the Serbian one, which will probably lead to copyright
problems. If this won't be done, the project is likely to remain small and
largely limited to articles written from a Montenegrin POV. In neither case
such a project will be of much use to anybody.

Cheers,
Jan