> Heh, I actually hoped to discuss a bit, and I did not mean to actually get
> this done so quickly, but I don't object :)

Ooups, sorry. The links where going to
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagina_principal%C4%83 to I thought the
deletion was pretty straightforward.

> Can labels be removed, too?

Technically yes, but apparently there is a lot of them and I can't querry
them all. I'll look into that.

> And can adding sitelinks and labels be prevented?

No. This should be asked (probably though a ticket on phabricator).

> And more importantly, can this be made into a policy? Deletion of a wiki
> is not a thing that happens often, but every once in a while it does, so it
> should be documented.

+1000, I entirely agree but this part is ut to you dear members of the
LangCom (I'm just a mere observer).

Cdlt, ~nicolas