Hi Amir,

I had the same question: are we losing information be deleting labels? (or
maybe more precisely, what information are you losing?)
I'm not sure of the answer but here an important fact: Moldovan is supposed
to be in Cyrillic but a lot of label in "mo" are not in Cyrillic
(especially for human beings).

Moving them to an other code label seems a good idea, I'll leave the
decision to linguists but ro-Cyrl sounds interesting.
Moving them to a property is a bad idea, that's not the way to do it on
Wikidata (and property with text values still need an ISO code).

Cdlt, ~nicolas