Now that I think of it a bit more, perhaps we shouldn't rush with deleting
labels.

Moldovan in the Cyrillic alphabet is not used much now, and "mo" is a
retired language code, but while Moldova was in the Soviet Union, this
language was the language of education, press, literature, TV, and other
media for over a million people. So, it's valuable to have structured
documentation about how are names of cities and villages in Moldova, names
of Moldovan people, and a lot of other relevant things are written in this
language.

I'm not sure that a label under the retired "mo" code is the right way to
do it. Perhaps we could have labels in ro-cyrillic, and perhaps we could
have this data as Wikidata property values rather than labels. I'm not that
much of an expert in Wikidata to make this decision. But simply deleting
labels without at least a bit of extra thought is probably not the right
thing to do.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬