In fact,  Moldovan/Romanian Cyrillic is still used as a language of
education for approximately 1/3 of the students in the Transnistria region.
Although in adulthood they tend to use Russian as a primary language, this
shouldn't influence how we treat their native variety, given that we
respect eg. Asturian even though most Asturian speakers use Castillian
Spanish as their primary language. In particular, having access to
information in the language of their education can be helpful for students
conducting school projects. I understand that the Wikipedia was locked and
ultimately deleted for political reasons, and a ro-cyrl was not allowed to
be created in the incubator, thus effectively meaning that there is, for
political reasons, no space whatsoever for Cyrillic content in
Moldovan/Romanian in Wikipedia projects, but I do think the labels are
important to retain.