Thanks Steven

In my opinion, I am happy for us to assume good faith with respect to these
projects. We should have a specific time period to weight in, if no one
brings forwards specific concerns during this time period than creation
should move forwards. If major concerns are raised down the road, it is not
that hard to roll back an approval.

James
P.S. Please note that this is my own opinion and not an official board
position.