I have noticed that at <
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_Charter/Content/Global_Council#Responsibilities_and_associated_Powers>,
it is suggested to make the proposed Global Council responsible for
oversight over Langcom, instead of - like it currently is - the Board. So
far, nobody has invited us to comment on this, about which I am surprised.

My first impression is that it would not change a lot, but it still implies
there will be *some* changes to the Langcom processes. For now, I just
wanted to send a quick email to inform you all, but I think it would be
worthwhile to look into that and to make a statement about the proposal
that is backed by the consensus of the committee.