On 21.09.2016 19:22, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 2016-09-21 12:44, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
As far as I see from Graeme's
screenshots the toolbar is there and works but is empty.
Correct, I could right-click on the empty Editor Toolbar and select
"Configure". It worked, but I didn't want to do that in case it
overwrote my existing Editor Toolbar configuration which I knew existed
in environmentoptions.xml.

Well see your original message: