On Thu, 20 Apr 2017, Santiago A. via Lazarus wrote:

El 19/04/2017 a las 17:09, Anthony Walter via Lazarus escribió:
Thank you all for the feedback and discussion. From me, the
implementer and designer, I can say the most difficult part of
creating this project, and in most projects, is not the actual
programming. It's the creation of the user interface design. Choosing
and creating a layout, and deciding on css values. That by far took
more time than the actual code, and I'm sure that part could be vastly
improved.
Of course, GUIs are massive time consuming. Have you ever create a form
by hand in runtime?

That is what RAD and GUI designers were created for ;-)

I'm afraid that the world is still waiting for a good GUI designer for web.

We will deliver it :)

Michael.