On Wed, 8 Nov 2017, Michael Schnell via Lazarus wrote:

On 08.11.2017 08:57, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
Normally, early december a RC version of pas2js will be released.
I understand that the issue of this thread is using Lazarus to do a server based "Rich Internet" application that shows it's GUI in the browser.

So pas2js is only part of the game.

It is the basic building block.

Without that, no browser development in pascal.

All the rest is secondary and will be worked out in due course, but
the first no-code Data-Aware applications are already working, so we're on
the good track.

Michael.