On 08.11.2017 12:28, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
It is the basic building block.
I do agree that it is a very viable building block, but theoretically for "Rich internet Applications" there are alternatives:  - WebAssembly (which as far as I understand is considered for fpc, and I suppose it might get started after pas2js is released, as it partly might be based on same. )  - using a 3rd party JS based GUI framework (like EXTJS/EXTPASCAL, which is very expensive/depreciated/dead), or e.g. "React", which might be not decently suited as a target for the Lazarus GUI builder.

-Michael