Le 7 oct. 2012 à 00:37, Erich Titl a écrit :

> Yes, but I needed a fork off of 4.3, not 4.3.1
> I hope this is possible, here a bit of ascii art
>
>        o--o--o--o
>        /             \
> o--o--o--o--o--o--o--o
>
> It should be possible to to fork off in the past if needed. Of course
> inserting in the past does not make sense.

Like as said in my previous reply: The problem is that we don't maintain minor
version of a bering-uClibc series: 4.2, 4.3, etc…
So for you problem you are invite to upgrade to 4.3.1 to have the new
functionality :D

> This brings me to one question, how to port this modification to master?

I do it yesterday.

You need to merge maint into master and resolved all the conflicts. Also you
need to change the configuration files, etc…
You need to use git command like git checkout --ours or git checkout --theirs,
etc…
Tt's a bit complicated if you are not comfortable with git.

Yves