>> $git cherry -v master origin/buc5-x86_64-toolchain
>> + c99432cb0297ef5c4d84aa3ece351414d29a2d49 Add x86_64-net6501-linux-uclibc
>> toolchain
>>
>> Are we okay to merge it ?
>
> If it works..., I can't test.
> Does it mean we need to create another image?
Yes it works, i have a net501 board.
The question is if we merge it, we will need to update it when the x86_64
toolchain change.
Is it good to add a specific board ?
I don't think we need another image, if we do that we need one image for one
board…..

>> If we do not start a new 5.1 branch maint will always be the 4.3 branch.
>> If we create a new 5.1 branch, 4.3 will be maint-4.3 and 5.0 will be maint
>
> I don't think we'll support 4.3 after 5.0 has been released, but then
> renaming a git repository should be easy (for you:)).

Yes renaming a branch is really easy

>>> I guess cleaning up is a good thing, I have no clue what all these
>>> branches were used for …. but then.
>>>
>> Cleaning branches will not give you more space because data will always be
>> in the git repository
>
> Yes, but it avoids confusion.
Agree with you

Yves