Hi All,

I am configuring two Bering firewalls with an ipsec gateway, linking the two
private subnets on each firewall.

I have setup the ipsec configuration, but I am struggling with Shorewall. I
realise I need to allow UDP port 500 and protocols 50,51. But I am not sure
how to apply this in the shorewall rules. Do I need to allow rules between
the fw zone and loc zone, or net zone to loc zone?

Her is my config

ZONES

net     Internet
loc     Local