Please can someone confirm whether the Shorewall Tunnels file internally
manages the UDP Port 500 and Protocols 50 and 51?

Or do I need to create rules?

I have created the tunnel files as per documentation on the Bering site and
Shorewall. But I am currently unable to get ipsec working between two
firewalls. I am assuming at this point that something is blocking the path.

Regards,

Simon.