On Thursday 26 June 2003 07:10 am, Somerlot, Chris wrote:
> Actually what I get is:
>
> Module         Pages    Used by
> ip_nat_irc              2176   0 (unused)
> ip_nat_ftp              2784   0 (unused)
> ip_conntrack_irc        2880   1
> ip_conntrack_ftp        3648   1
> 3c509                   8484   0

This shows that the system is not seeing the 3c509's at all.
The most likely culprit is that the PnP is still enabled on
them. 9 out of 10 times you need to configure them with the
DOS utility to make them work with Linux from how you got
them stock. This is my experience with about 20 of them in
use right now anyway.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall Developer