I meant these templates:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Template

Google Docs is nice and easy WYSIWYG, but the end result isn't going to be as
good; because it's HTML output is going to be manual and basic. It's designed
for documents, not really documentation. Some of the best documentation is
hosted on wiki:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Main_Page

Not to mention Wikipedia itself. I say this, because we had the same
discussions when using Wiki for Dgraph as well; and similar points and
solutions were raised. It's an older software, a bit harder to set up, and uses
unpopular syntax, agreed. But, once you get past that, it's a delight to work
with and the end result is just astounding. We couldn't be happier having made
the decision to switch to Wiki.