Who have we signed Andy? Why are we letting half of our first team walk without
signing new deals?

Why do we not own the ground? Why do we not own Thorpe arch? Why are season
ticket prices rocketing and the fans being treated with, at best, contempt.

We're making good money thanks to our manager. It is simply been frittered away
to some company incorporated in nevis whose shareholders are Swiss trusts,
whose beneficiaries are companies, whose trustees are whoever.....you get the
idea.

These are the facts mate, as far as we know them. Jeepers, you think I WANT
this to be the truth?! Who do you think I am, Gary Neville?!

Sent from my iPhone