When did I say pay the entire first team squad 11k a week?? I didn't. All I AM
saying is there is room for investing more in the squad. We are underinvesting
relative to turnover - hence we are consistently losing good players.

If the club (Bates) has nothing to hide financially, why the ridiculous
corporate  structure in tax havens? Come on Mark, why? I am very aware that the
accounts of the company Leeds United Ltd or whatever  it's called now are
public, but I think we all know that that is not the end of the story. If you
believe that you're either ridiculously naive or just plain thick.

Erm, it's not that difficult a concept marky boy, investing in areas of the
business which don't relate to football with a view to bringing in income.
Investment is different from simply spending - it is money spent with a view to
a return on that spending as income.

Coventry obviously have - like you say they are 'exactly what we should be
doing'. I think their independent auditor might disagree though - he described
their finances just this week as being in a 'perilous state', with 'serious
concerns about their ability to continue as a going concern'.

In our case anyway (and frankly I couldn't give a fck about Coventry) Bates is
more interested in investing our cash in White elephant loss making sidelines
than the football side of the business. I fundamentally disagree with this
approach.