From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Eric B
Sent: 09 August 2011 14:27
To: Mark Humphries
Cc: Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Riots

I was asking the person who asked if it was racial if that question could be
substantiated. I think it was Matt A. that asked.

How much power have police other countries got? Can you elaborate on this
maybe? Its interesting.
I woud have thought a police force that runs into a tube station and gets
away with murdering a foreigner is pretty powerful.