Just checked my past O Level papers (AEB + London + Oxford & Cambridge flash
cards) from 76 - 78

Only Differential equation questions in the London exam board papers - and
they were based on the "formula" resolution of a differential equation
rather than knowing/ understanding either Liebnitz's or Newton's notations.

I think knowstalgia ain't what it used to be ;)

Damian

PS Yes I know its a bit anal to have kept them