For all our possession and "huff and puff", we didn't really bother Cardiff and they appeared quite happy to let us keep ball, probably in the knowledge that we weren't much of a threat. We were embarrassingly predictable at times. Their keeper for sure played a blinder and from his personal point of view, didn't deserve to be on the losing side. The two things that concerned me most were:

1. Our willingness to play the high "hoof" long ball which invariably resulted in loss of possession. This often happened from the back when a Cardiff player approached one of our lot it was time for a hopeful punt upfield. Made me think that some players were uncomfortable on the ball and content just hacking it away.

2. Mc Cormack's almost "panic" attitude when he was in a good position and seemed happy to lash a shot out instead of a moment's thought to consider what other scoring options might be on the cards. He is in a lean spell presently of course, but he looked more to me like a player who was "desperate" to score and
   his vision is being clouded over by that.

I suppose watching Spurs jaw dropping performance against QPR wasn't a good fore-runner to be considering our own performance,
but it did act to remind me of the gulf that exists.