From: Mark Humphries <mark.humphr...@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: 'Richard Walker' <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>; 'Paul Cundell'
Cc: 'LeedsList' <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 November 2011, 17:07
Subject: RE: [LU] Burnley report

Unbelievable.  If it had been Pugh that went AWOL from the left resulting in
the cross and goal I think we all know who you would have been blaming.

If you look at the link Mark sent, Clayton doesn’t track back a midfield
run, Kisnorbo ends up marking 2 players, but Connolly almost gets back to
cover.  Having said all that, even you could have scored that one, it was a
fucking fantastic cross, and if Kisnorbo had got his head to it the chances
are he would have scored an OG.

But anyway, my summary of the goal for you.. defence & midfield out of shape
due to the referee playing advantage and Connolly being out of position.
Sam hopelessly out of position, leaving White with 2 to defend.  Attacker
has all the time in the world to line up the cross, and it is a superb
cross.

Basically he would not have done that had he been marked/covered/given less
time.  And whose fault was that?  Clue: not Pugh or Becchio.