I'm hopefully going for 5 nights and taking son to man machine. £360. Need to 
employ friends and relatives to buy me tickets as i'm abroad and will miss 
launch!! However I am their number one fan and called my dog Ralf so I must be 
there. 

Sent from my iPad

On 7 Dec 2012, at 13:00, "Richard Naef" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
>> And of course dusseldorf is the home of the mighty kraftwerk who are playing 
>> all their albums in full at Tate modern in feb.
> 
> 
> yea brilliant music, but £60 a night? and they'll probably only be sending 
> their robots over ;)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Leedslist mailing list
> Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> 
> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to