  From: Dr Michael Benjamin
  To: Sutton / Smail
  Cc: Ian Murray ; Leeds List (Post to list)
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [LU] NON LU: Spain Brazil

  You are right
  The Barca era is slipping away
  It will just slowly fade.
  The Gemanic style is like Leeds's of the '70's

  Dr Michael Benjamin,
  Community Psychiatrist
  -------------------------------
  myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
  http://www.myRay.com
  http://www.myRay.org
  ------------------------------
  Mental Health:
  http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
  --------------------------------
  Auditing || Quality Control
  http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
  --------------------------------
  Blog:
  http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com

  On 2 July 2013 10:17, Sutton / Smail <dsm...@dsmail.plus.com> wrote:

    One man's poison is another man's medicine. I wouldn't mind the endless
passing game if it was tempered and balanced with other styles but from start
to finish Spain just bang on and on with
    the same game. I rarely get further than the 10 minute mark watching them.
All very cleaver sucking in the oppo etc, but dull to watch. It has made them
World Champions so I'll give them that.
    Bayern for example are the contrast. They mix up so many different styles
and paces, they are great to watch. They can play the Spanish passing style for
a bit, then the long ball for a bit etc etc. It's always changing with them.
Let's not start on 1975 again please, that's all been said.

    Dave

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Murray" <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>