Again, see previous email and my disclaimer and bias, BUT.... there have of
course been some boring matches with Spain,  largely during Euro 2012 - but one
has to blame the opposition they were up against and the tactics they employed
to negate them.

Two dire games involving Spain were the matches last year against France (Euro
QF) and then the SF against Portugal.

Both France & Portugal did nothing whatsoever beyond parking the bus as per
what Mourinho had Inter Milan do against FCB in the CL Semi final of 2010. Both
oppositions had 1 true creative player - Ribery, Ronaldo - with the remainder
not likely to thread a pass like Pirlo.

The surprise of Euro 2012 was how Italy didn't employ anthing remotely like
catenaccio in any match - in particular the first game against Spain which was
an absolute belter. Italy again tried to play and attack in the final, and
Spain took full advantage in a far from boring match.

Iniesta and Xavi are simply not capable of playing boring football - they are
constantly looking for the killer pass and if they can't do that they short
pass it keeping possession.

Anyhow, with new signing Luke Murphy we'll be making the same complaint very
soon!

Btw, any takers yet for Tonge, Brown-eh, Pugh, Pearce, Varney and Norris yet???
 Actually, do we want rid of Tonge?